Come to the UK’s leading occupational health event for the entire multidisciplinary team, back for a two-day conference of cutting-edge research, best-in-the-field speakers, and much more. Read the full programme here.
This in-person conference will be held at the Royal College of Physicians in Edinburgh and includes a welcome reception on 22nd June in its Great Hall and New Library. Plus, there will be a Gala Dinner and ceilidh on 23rd June.
This fantastic event is full of opportunities to learn, share, and network. You'll learn from experts in the field about the latest developments in occupational health; experience two days of cutting edge research, plus posters, symposia, exhibitions and more; meet old friends and new and take part in our popular wellbeing activities and update your knowledge and be able to meet your CPD needs. We're excited to meet again in person for the first time since 2019.
The RCP in Edinburgh offers plenty of space and COVID-19 secure measures to give you the confidence to attend in person.
Recognising the increasing cost of living, SOM and FOM have decided to price-freeze the registration fees from 2019 to enable as many people to attend as possible.
The expert line-up includes:
- Dr Karen DeSalvo, Chief Health Officer, Google
- Professor Malcolm Sim, Head of the Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health, School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Australia
- Peter Cheese, CEO, Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Dr Rodger Duffin, Reader in Respiratory Medicine, University of Edinburgh
- Dr Georgina Burke, Consultant Neurologist, University Hospital Southampton
- Dr Sheetal Chavda, Deputy Regional Medical Director/Lead Physician, London Fire Brigade at Health Management Ltd