Two-day annual OH seminar from The At Work Partnership
WORKPLACE HEALTH 2019
Chesford Grange Hotel, Warwickshire
6 – 7 November 2019
The At Work Partnership's annual two day seminar, providing a clinical and management update on the cutting-edge issues in occupational health today.
Chaired by: Dr John Ballard, Occupational Health [at Work] with Dr Steve Boorman, Empactis and Dr Nerys Williams, independent occupational physician
Organised by: The At Work Partnership Ltd with Janie Acton
Seminar supported by The Colt Foundation and sponsored by Empactis and Cohort
Special discounted rates for places booked by 31/8/19: Early bird rate: £450 + VAT or £350 + VAT self-funded delegates.
Conference themes include:
- Mental health at work: PTSD; suicide; gambling addiction and work
- Occupational respiratory cancers
- Modern working practices and the role of OH
- Positive psychology at work – and the joy of work
- Future working – technology, artificial intelligence, robotics and OH
- Post-natal depression, stillbirth and miscarriage
- Disability at work: musculoskeletal pain; chronic fatigue; migraine and headaches
- OH law and practice: disability and fitness for work; access to OH records, reports and data
CPD: 12.5 points from the FOM, 12.5 hours for self-accreditation schemes
This two day seminar offers a fantastic opportunity to update your OH expertise, plus plenty of opportunities to network – including at our exhibition and at our conference dinner on 6 November 2019.
Book and pay by 31 August 2019 and save money with our early bird booking rates.
For more information:
Please view our website for more details:
For the full event brochure, please click here.
SOM will be exhibiting at this event so please come and visit us at our stand!