A new practical three-day qualification from The At Work Partnership, run with the support of Brunel University London from the 04th June 2019- 06th June 2019, designed to give OH professionals the in-depth knowledge, strategies, skills and techniques to successfully manage mental health at work.
Course director and chair: Dr Nerys Williams, independent occupational physician
How will gaining this qualification benefit you and your organisation?
You will gain:
- A comprehensive understanding of the effectiveness of different strategies/interventions that organisations can adopt – so that you can review what will work in your workplace
- Detailed knowledge and practical skills to manage specific cases including an in-depth understanding of different conditions
- The ability to assess the severity of a condition and its impact on a person’s job – so that you can recommend the best interventions to put in place for a particular case
- Enhanced skills and knowledge to use during OH consultations and in giving advice to managers
- In-depth understanding of reasonable adjustments in practice
- Advice on tools, resources and action plans
- Guidance on the relevant law
Gaining this qualification will help you to employ the right strategies and interventions to successfully manage mental health in your workplace and create a more engaged and productive workforce.
Book and pay by 15 April 2019 and save £100 + VAT!
To find out more and make a booking, please click here