SOM Occupational Health Awards 2021
The SOM Occupational Health Awards 2021 were presented at the SOM Christmas Drinks reception in London on Tuesday 7th December 2021. Read about the winners here.
The award categories and winners were:
- Outstanding Occupational Health Initiative - March on Stress
- Outstanding Occupational Health Practitioner sponsored by Health Management Limited - Dr Nurlan Baimenshin (Highly commended: Dr Clare Fernandes and Dr James Quigley)
- Outstanding Contribution by an Employer to Workplace Health and Wellbeing sponsored by Greys Specialist Recruitment - National Express (Highly commended: Anglian Water)
- Outstanding Occupational Health Team sponsored by Lloyd & Whyte Limited - Occupational Health & Wellbeing Department, King's College Hospital (Highly commended: Staying Well at Work, Rhondda Cynon Taf Council - externally funded)
- Outstanding Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion sponsored by PAM Group - Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust
- Outstanding Contribution to the Development of OH Globally - Dr Shawaludin Husin
Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry.