Join SOM as a Corporate Supporter, and visibly demonstrate your commitment to workplace health and wellbeing. You will be able to influence policy and public affairs by engaging with parliamentarians and government through us, and make evident your dedication to occupational wellness with your workforce; supporting good corporate citizenship and your Corporate Social Responsibility requirements.
SOM Corporate Supporter benefits include:
- Use of the SOM Corporate Supporter logo
- Profile of your company both on the SOM website and also to SOM’s members via SOM e-news – demonstrating your company’s commitment to workplace health and wellbeing
- Networking via dedicated events that highlight the latest workplace health issues and solutions, and facilitates business-to-business relationships
- Influence on policy and public affairs through SOM’s regular engagement with parliamentarians and government and via quarterly e mail updates from the SOM’s CEO
SOM Corporate Supporters will also be able to:
- Access experienced occupational health staff for your company, via a free job advert (worth £1,300 + VAT)
- Put forward a representative or learn from new SOM groups on occupational health marketing and occupational health IT issues
- Use of a new occupational health commissioning document
For further information about how to join us as a Corporate Supporter, please contact our Corporate Partnerships Co-ordinator Pam Keshavarzian Pam.Keshavarzian@som.org.uk or phone 0203 478 1043.
Our Corporate Supporters