SOM event in partnership with the National School of Occupational Health
Venue: Stewart House, 32 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DN
Free to attend. Places are limited.
This event will provide information about careers in occupational health:
- What OH is and what disciplines there are, e.g. Doctor, Nurse, Technician
- Routes of entry
- Meet OH organisations looking for talent. Find out about the type of work they do, what they are looking for and how you can fill your skills gap
- Meet OH recruiters and see what vacancies they have
- Network with other professionals, new graduates and students from across the UK
- Talk to the team from the SOM
Who can attend?
This event is aimed at anyone looking to find out more about a career in occupational health and medicine. It would help:
- Those interested to move into a career in OH, e.g. Doctors, Nurses, OH Technicians, Physiotherapists and Psychologists
- Those whose jobs require them to upskill and take on responsibility for OH