The future of Occupational Health
Occupational Health provider, BHSF are hosting their annual OH Conference on the 10th October 2019 at the Edgbaston Park Hotel, Birmingham.
This year, BHSF have brought together their specialist partners to share their vision for the future of Occupational Health. Learn about innovative new solutions and initiatives, plus, how to deliver a quality service that makes a real difference to the lives of the people you touch.
Why you should attend:
- Learn about the alternatives to the traditional Occupational Health model
- Learn about new solutions for old problems
- Discover how all Occupational Health providers may look in five years’ time
- Dr Philip McCrea – Chief Medical Officer at BHSF
- Clare Price - Head of Psychological Services at CBT Clinics
- Jayne Molyneux – Head of Managed Healthcare Services at Patient Advocate
- Plus more
You will also be awarded five CPD points approved by the Faculty of Occupational Medicine.
To find out more and book your place visit www.bhsfconference.co.uk
SOM will be exhibiting at this event so please come and visit us at our stand!