Venue: The Gresham Hotel, O’Connell Street, Dublin
A multidisciplinary day hosted by OHNAI and SOM for Occupational Health Professionals in Ireland.
The OHNAI are delighted to announce an upcoming Study Day. The Society of Medicine UK & OHNAI are hosting a multidisciplinary Study Day for all OH professionals in Ireland.
This Study Day is open to members and non-members including OH Physicians and Allied Professionals in OH settings.
Topics for 14th November Study Day to include:
- The Value of Occupational Health
- Providing health promotion for occupational health providers
- OH legal issues you need to know
- Mental health issues
- Motivational interviewing
- Considerations of Complex Case Management
- Q & A opportunities with group work and problem solving
The cost to attend is €100 for members; €150 for non-members.