FREE for SOM Members (please log in on the SOM website first).
An exclusive webinar on hand arm vibration syndrome.
This Webinar will cover:
• The launch of a guide developed by the SOM HAVS Special Interest Group titled ‘The identification and management of Hand Arm Vibration’.
• Background to the guide developed to complement formal training with concise refresher sections.
• Brief presentations extracted from the guide on key aspects such as vibration exposure, clinical assessment and management.
• The document will be updated in the future as necessary but the webinar will cover some recent changes highlighted from the re-issued HSE guidance L140.
• Opportunity to raise questions with two experienced HAVS expert witnesses.
Ian Lawson is a retired Chief Medical Officer and currently works as an independent advisor and expert witness on HAVS. Roger Cooke is an Occupational Medicine consultant who has developed particular interest in the area of HAVS.
FREE for SOM Members (please log in on the SOM website). You will then be sent a link to register on the Adobe Connect Webinar platform.
This event is worth 1 CPD Hour.
|Event Fee||£ 25.00|