Full day webinar organised jointly by the Royal Society of Medicine and The Society of Occupational Medicine
This meeting brings together a multidisciplinary approach to reflect on our experiences of COVID-19 and its impact on health and work. We will also consider the implications for health and work in the coming months and years.
During this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the challenges for workplace health in 2021 and beyond
- Consider the legacy of COVID-19 as this continues to impact on health, with an emphasis on mental health and respiratory health
- Identify some of the impacts on health relating to home working, including musculoskeletal health
- Appreciate the contribution of vaccination to health and work in the coming months and years
- Learn about the implications for travel in the context of work due to the ongoing threat from COVID-19 and other biological hazards
Registration for this webinar will close 2 hours prior to the start time. You will receive the webinar link 2 hours before the meeting. Late registrations will not be accepted.
This webinar is available for on-demand viewing. The webinar recording will be available for registered delegates up to 30 days after the live webinar broadcast via Zoom. The link will be sent 24 hours after the webinar takes place.
Free for RSM and SOM members. Non-member rate: £60, Trainee: £45, Student: £30. SOM members should select non-member rate and at the cart enter the Promo code in the Promo code section. Contact Ann.Caluori@som.org.uk for the Promo code.
View the agenda and register here.