FREE for SOM Members (please log in on the SOM website first).
Sign up for this exclusive webinar by Steve O'Neill
It will cover:
- Policy architecture – who to influence and where – from civil service to Parliament etc
- Writing policy briefings: how to develop key messages, and handle a meeting.
- Managing policy influencing meetings
- An overview of the different ways to engage with policymakers
- Questions and discussion.
Steve O'Neil has been working with SOM as a policy consultant since February 2020. He has worked in the civil service and in Westminster and has subsequently helped both health and higher education institutions engage with and influence government.
This event is worth 1 CPD Hour. FREE for SOM Members (please log in on the SOM website). You will then be sent the join link
|Event Fee||£ 25.00|