Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy skills for OH professionals 2022
A 5 Day Virtual Course - Part One: 9-11 March 2022; Part Two: 28-29 April 2022
A five-day virtual course designed to train OH practitioners and allied health professionals in the effective delivery of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) skills and techniques. With the support of Brunel University London, hundreds of occupational health professionals working in the private sector, the NHS, and other parts of the public sector have now undertaken this training and their organisations have benefitted as a result.
Benefits of attending
This highly practical course will provide you with the skills and techniques to apply CBT to:
• support individuals who have, or are at risk of developing, long-term mental health conditions
• see measurable improvements in employee well-being as a direct result of your efforts
As a result, your organisation will be able to:
• reduce mental health related sickness absence in the workplace in a cost-effective and speedy way
• avoid lengthy waiting times for CBT referrals
• save money on consultancy fees
The course is led by Alan Dovey, Sharon Wilday and Paul Anthony. Alan Dovey and Sharon Wilday are consultant cognitive behavioural psychotherapists and honorary clinical lecturers at the University of Birmingham. Paul Anthony is a cognitive behavioural therapist and senior clinical lecturer at Staffordshire University.
For full course details and to book online please visit: https://ohaw.co/CBT2022
External Event Details