OH Report Writing: Preparing management reports for OH referrals
12th July 2022, A Virtual Course
EARLY BIRD RATE OFFER: Book and pay before 7 June 2022 and save £75 + VAT.
Does your role involve regularly preparing OH management reports? Preparing high quality OH reports is one of the most important tasks that occupational health professionals undertake. Sharpen your writing skills at our one-day virtual OH report writing course on 12th July.
This workshop has been put together by The At Work Partnership to help OH practitioners prepare concise, well-written OH reports that will provide quality information for managers, be understood by employees, and be defensible if the information contained in them is ever required in legal proceedings.
Conducted virtually via zoom, you will learn new skills that can be used on a day-to-day basis in occupational health to achieve better OH outcomes.
Benefits of attending
• Learn how to write concise, robust OH reports that will stand up to scrutiny in a court or an employment tribunal
• Find out how to comply with the latest legislation, including the Data Protection Act and EU General Data Protection Regulation
• Gain an understanding of the whole process of report writing – from the initial referral to the final report – in order to maximise the usefulness of the report to management
• Enhance your report writing style – do’s and don’ts of report writing in practice
• Improve your ability to identify the type and quantity of information required to produce reports of the highest standards
• Understand how to audit and improve your clinical record keeping and reports
• Receive detailed, clear documentation to help you when you are writing your OH reports
NB: The course is not intended to cover reports carried out for statutory health surveillance.
Our expert speakers:
• Sandra Winters – managing director of Organisational Wellbeing Limited
• Dr Nerys Williams – specialist in occupational medicine
• Prof Diana Kloss – barrister & honorary senior lecturer in OH Law at the University of Manchester
For full course details and to book online please visit: https://ohaw.co/RW12Jul
External Event Details