Cordell Health Ltd
Cordell Health, Trainee Occupational Health Physician (Specialist Registrar or CESR Doctor)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cordell Health Ltd, a social enterprise delivering new and novel solutions into the workplace wellbeing space. Cordell Health has a position for a trainee occupational health physician; this post will hold an industry training number (iNTN), but those wishing to achieve specialist accreditation via the CESR route can also be supported. The role will be based at clinic locations and client sites in Bristol, Bath and the South West.
Occupational Medicine training is delivered over a four-year programme in accordance with GMC requirements for specialist training, starting at ST3. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake training in Occupational Medicine and to achieve all the competencies as laid down in the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) Occupational Medicine Specialist Training (OMST) Curriculum 2022, within the accepted timeframe.
The post will ideally be full-time. Consideration will be given to any applicant who may wish to work less than full-time. Applications from those who have already commenced training will be considered.
Eligibility – Essential
- Applicants should be eligible to apply for training in Occupational Medicine as defined in the person specification as published by Health Education England
- Knowledge of the field of occupational health sufficient to achieve a satisfactory pass at benchmarking for occupational health training
- Right to work in the UK
Eligibility – Desirable
- Diploma in Occupational Medicine
- Experience in occupational health delivery and wellbeing
- Project management skills
- A valid Driving Licence
- Complete Occupational Medicine Training
- Assist with the delivery of clinical occupational physician support across Cordell Health contracts
- Assist with the delivery of services against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- In conjunction with the Operations Team assist with the development and delivery of occupational health strategy, aligned to the Company Business Plan and ensure these are implemented for clients
- Assist in the management of clinical governance and the quality of occupational health delivery across the organisation
- Assist with the development and revision of occupational health policies and procedures
- Consider any change to legislation, regulation, or company policy and how this might require a change to services
- Assist with the delivery of meaningful data to provide management information to clients on the health of their workforce
- Interface with other members of the clinical team to assist with the identification of continuing professional development (CPD) requirements and to share learning and identify and implement best practice
To apply for the role please send a CV and cover letter to Tania Sayle, by email: email@example.com or call 0118 207 6190.
Closing date for applications is 30th November 2023. Cordell Health reserve the right to close this vacancy early if they receive sufficient applications for the role.
Closing Date: 2023-11-30 00:00:00