Health Partners, Occupational Health Advisor (Hove)
Hybrid – home and site based
Health Partners was established in 2002 by a respected group of occupational health professionals and they now offer a full portfolio of occupational health services to their clients. By combining expert advice and clinical services with smart systems they are able to deliver impact driven health programmes tailored to their ever-growing number of client’s needs.
As an Occupational Health Advisor (OHA), you make a tangible and lasting difference to people's lives every day. Health Partners currently have an exciting opportunity for an OHA with strong case management experience to join their growing team in the following location:
- Hove: Full-time, hybrid working. You will predominately work on case management, fitness-for-work medicals and D&A testing.
What they are looking for
- Qualification in OH is essential, Part 3 registered is desirable
- Ideally experienced in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and fitness for work medicals
- Excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation
What they offer
One of the best things about joining Health Partners as an Occupational Health Advisor is their rewards package. They appreciate the people who work with us and their rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Health Partners aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, they need the best talent to come and work for them. They look for candidates with the right skills and values to join them and selection is based on a fair and equal process. They are proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply, please click here.
Closing Date: 2022-05-28 00:00:00