Insight Workplace Health, Occupational Health Advisor - Remote Working
Salary £32-38k Per annum plus 26 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking Occupational Health company.
Insight Workplace Health are looking for a commercially minded, qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join their friendly team.
Working with the support of their team at head office, you will be responsible for the delivery of a first class Occupational Health Service. You will carry out case management, day one absence calls, review pre placements and provide advice to their customers and colleagues. You will be able to write high quality reports, giving clear concise advice to management. You will use their secure Occupational Health Software, eOPAS. The role will involve working remotely for some of their prestigious clients across all industry sectors.
• A Registered General Nurse with a valid NMC pin , part 3 of the register desirable but not essential
• Hold a Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health
• Qualified to undertake HAVS tier 3 assessments is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Up to date knowledge on Occupational Health skills
• Experience in industry
• A team player
• Commercially aware and PC literate.
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Good time management
The successful candidate will be able to work to a high standard, have great time management, be able to work on their own initiative and will build a strong and successful relationship with their clients.
To apply for the role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 2020-11-22 00:00:00