Insight Workplace Health, Occupational Health Physician
Occupational Health Physician
South Wales Based with some travel
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing, forward thinking Occupational Health company based in South Wales. Insight provides occupational health services to private industry. With over 500 clients, they provide tailored occupational health solutions to all industries, both public and private sector. They are seeking to recruit an Occupational Health Physician (OHP) to join their team in Swansea/Newport.
This role will see you being responsible for the delivery of a range of clinical services in accordance with Insight/Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) standards/SEQOHS including;
• Deliver the following services: management referrals, Ill health retirement, pensions, HAVS tier 4, health surveillance & on employment medicals / assessments using our eOPAS software in a timely manner in line with our KPI’s.
• Work closely with the management team and clinical director to further develop Insight’s service offering.
• Your role includes improving quality and safety standards, delivery of targets, cost reduction programme & governance and risk.
• You will act as a consultant and support, develop & advise the clinical staff.
• Visit clients as and when required. Remote working considered.
As a minimum, a Diploma in Occupational Medicine with ideally an AFOM/MFOM and HAVS qualified.
This is an employed position through PAYE. Salary negotiable.
South Wales / Remote Based considered.
To apply, plese email: firstname.lastname@example.org with expression's of interest.
Closing Date: 2020-09-20 00:00:00