Irish Rail - Chief Medical Officer
The CIE Group is seeking to recruit a Chief Medical Officer to lead the Occupational Health Unit which provides occupational health services to over 10,000 public transport employees. The position is based in Dublin and is permanent and pensionable.
Essential qualifications include;
– Primary qualification in Medicine from a recognised Medical School/University.
– Membership of the Irish College of GPs or Royal College of Physicians Ireland or equivalent.
– Membership of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland or equivalent.
– On the specialist register for Occupational Medicine of the Medical Council of Ireland or entitled to be entered on the specialist register in Occupational Medicine of the Medical Council of Ireland.
– Fellowship of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland or equivalent.
– Experience in and knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
For further details and job description please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal discussion regarding the position and a tour of the facilities of the CIE Occupational Health Unit can be facilitated by contacting Dr Declan Whelan, CMO CIE Group, at email@example.com.
Application is by email or letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 11th January 2019
Closing Date: 2019-01-11 00:00:00