Irish Rail, Chief Medical Officer
The CIE Group is seeking to recruit a Chief Medical Officer to lead the Occupational Health Unit which provides Occupational Health Services to over 10,000 public transport employees.
The position is based in Dublin and is permanent and pensionable.
- Primary Qualification in Medicine from a recognised Medical School/University.
- Membership of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, Royal College of Physicians of Ireland or equivalent.
- On the Specialist register of the Medical Council of Ireland in Occupational Medicine or entitled to be entered onto the register.
- Experience in the practice of Occupational Medicine at specialist level.
- Experience in and knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
For further details and job description please email email@example.com.
Informal discussion regarding the position and a tour of the facilities of the CIE Occupational Health Unit can be facilitated by contacting Dr Declan Whelan, CMO CIE Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application is by email or letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is: Friday the 1st November 2019.
Closing Date: 2019-11-01 00:00:00