Irish Rail - Specialist Occupational Physician
The CIE Group is seeking to recruit a Specialist Occupational Physician to work in their Occupational Health Unit which provides occupational health services to over 10,000 public transport employees. The position is based in Dublin and is permanent and pensionable.
Essential qualifications include;
– Primary qualification in Medicine from a recognised Medical School/University.
– Membership of the Irish College of GPs or Royal College of Physicians of Ireland or equivalent.
– Membership of the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland or equivalent.
– On the specialist register for Occupational Medicine of the Medical Council of Ireland or entitled to be entered on the specialist register in Occupational Medicine of the Medical Council of Ireland.
– Experience in and knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety legislation.
For further details and job description please email email@example.com.
Informal discussion regarding the position and a tour of the facilities of the
CIE Occupational Health Unit can be facilitated by contacting Dr Declan Whelan, CMO CIE Group, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application is by email or letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Friday the 11th January 2019.
Closing Date: 2019-01-11 00:00:00