Sky, Occupational Health Physician
"Sky Occupational Health are responsible for the delivery of a clinical service and provision of expert medical advice and guidance and support to our 26,000 employees, managers and leaders in the UK and Ireland. Based in Osterley and Livingston, we work closely with all areas of the business including Sky News and Sky Sports to deliver a clinical occupational health service tailored to match the diverse needs of the people at Sky." - Sue, Head of Occupational Health at Sky.
Sky Occupational Health are looking for an Occupational Health Physician to join their team.
This role will join the Sky Occupational Health team and you will be based at the main Sky site in Osterley. You will be part of the team and will work with their outsourced partners to deliver the service. Key focus of the role is the delivery of the clinical service and the provision of specialist medical advice.
- Deliver clinical appointments following management referrals and providing advice on workplace adjustments, and sickness absence.
- Deliver medical assessments in relation to engineers and other role specific medical assessments, and input to health surveillance programmes.
- Provision of medical advice to your clinical colleagues.
- Provision of medical advice to all business areas.
- Further develop clinical audit processes.
- Build excellent stakeholder relationships, and work closely with other specialist teams.
- Participate in project and programmes of work to enhance out service and in relation to other health related activities at Sky.
- GMC registration as a medical practitioner.
- A qualification in Occupational Medicine (MFOM, AFOM).
- The ability to take full responsibility for the independent management of patients and to deliver complex case management.
- Knowledge of the specific legislation required to deliver the role.
- Some experience of delivering occupational health clinics.
- Some experience of team working.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literacy in common software packages.
- Evidence of ongoing CPD to support GMC revalidation.
For a full job description, please click here.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 2020-10-07 00:00:00