Slimming World, Mental Health and Wellbeing Specialist
Salary up to £45K plus bonuses, dependent on experience.
Package includes a company car and private medical insurance
Full-time, permanent role based at Head Office in Alfreton, Derbyshire
Slimming World understand that looking after our mental health is essential for good overall health and wellbeing and to further strengthen and enhance their framework of support, they're looking to recruit an experienced mental health professional to provide expert-led, specialist advice and guidance to their managers and their self-employed Consultants and through them, to their members.
Reporting to the Director of Field Training and Development, you’ll work collaboratively with the Director team to deliver a dedicated support service. You’ll also be responsible for delivering engaging and tailored learning opportunities across their districts in the UK and Republic of Ireland as well as a support service to provide mental health advice and signposting to available resources. And crucially, you’ll keep well-informed of latest thinking, research and emerging trends to ensure they're adopting best practice into their training and support systems. As well as producing insightful management reporting through regular monitoring and evaluation – all with the aim of continuously developing their exceptional standards of care for their teams, their Consultants and their members.
The successful applicant will:
• have gained significant experience working within the mental health field (for example including knowledge of the latest research, developments and guidelines
• have a genuine interest in how we inspire and motivate people who seek support to make healthy lifestyle changes and lead happier and healthier lives
• be confident with analysing, interpreting and evaluating information to produce management reporting
• enjoy and have experience of delivering training and successfully coaching others
• have a strong focus on delivering an excellent quality service and a flexible and adaptable attitude to accommodate changing priorities
• be self-motivated and willing to go above and beyond to achieve excellence
You’ll also be educated to degree level (or equivalent) with a professional qualification in mental health, as well as have experience of applying specialisms including Compassion Focused Therapy, CBT and/or Motivational Interviewing. A member of an appropriate professional body is desirable.
As part of this role, there is a requirement to travel within the UK and Republic of Ireland for around two days a week, so you’ll need to have a full driving licence and be willing to work flexibly including evenings and weekends.
For a full job description, please click here.
Please apply via their website www.slimmingworld.co.uk/careers sending your CV and a covering letter stating your current salary, telling them about you, why you’re applying for this role and sharing three of your most recent professional achievements.
Closing Date: 2020-10-18 00:00:00