Aberdeen, United Kingdom
TAC Healthcare Group, Occupational Health Physician
TAC Healthcare Group is looking for an Occupational Health Physician to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to deliver an Occupational Medical Service within the General Medical Council (GMC) and Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) Codes of Professional Conduct and Scope of Professional Practice and to work with the Contract Management Team to ensure that services are delivered in line with the Client contract and expectations, whilst also providing clinical supervision to any Staff or Client medics engaged on the assigned contract(s).
- Maintain professional standards and CPD in accordance with current legislation and practices
- Provide occupational health advice to clients and clinical supervision and occupational health support to colleagues
- Client focal point for employee related occupational health matters
- Day to day clinical service delivery including routine medical screening, occupational health consultations, assessing medevacs, medical advisory and consultancy services, specialist medical services and clinics
- Provide medical advisory, technical occupational health consultancy work
- Work closely with OH Director and Medical Director on assigned projects
- Be prepared to take on the role of Clinical Lead in a field deemed suitable
- Medical doctor
- Ability to provide some or all of statutory medicals such as Lead, HAVS or Ionizing Radiation
- AFOM or above
- Full GMC registration and a current license to practice
For the full job description, please click here.
For more information and to apply, please contact Alastair Edwards. E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 07977 045 499
Closing Date: 2022-02-13 00:00:00