Occupational Medicine Jobs and Career Fair – 22rd September
in partnership with the National School of Occupational Health
1.30pm -1.35pm Welcome Nick Pahl, CEO SOM
1.35pm - 2.05pm Occupational Health – what it is and its medical training routes. Dr Ali Hashtroudi, National School of Occupational Health - tbc
2.05pm - 2.20pm What are recruiters looking for? Dr Gareth Williams, Medigold - confirmed
2.20pm - 2.50pm My occupational health career, Dr Sarwar Chowdhury, Confirmed Dr Nikki Cordell
2.50pm - 4.00pm Q and A
4.00-5.00pm extra time:
- Routes to entry in detail – CESR, Dr Jon Spiro - confirmed
- CV surgery – Daniel Ward-Jackson - confirmed
- Sessions will be individually recorded and available afterwards (Q and A will not be recorded).
- Bookable slots available for individual 1:1 discussion – e mail:
Dr Ali Hashtroudi Ali.Hashtroudi@hee.nhs.uk
Dr Nikki Cordell firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Jon Spiro email@example.com
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for list of placements and information about joining SOM.
- For careers information go to: https://www.som.org.uk/careers-oh and https://www.fom.ac.uk/careers/becoming-an-occupational-medicine-specialist
Register on Eventbrite here.